Iron Man Armor is a suit or armor used by Tony Stark.
Iron Man is the name of the suit of armor developed by Tony Stark created with the help of Yinsen as a means of escaping captivity in Afghanistan. Once he got back to home, he perfected the armor using the vast resources of his former weapons factory Stark Industries.
Tony Stark took the name Iron Man after the suit of armor he built and wore.
Powers and Abilities
- Repulsor - This power gives the suit to create massive beam that comes out from it's hand part.
- Missile - This power gives the suit to create a massive missile that comes out from it's shoulder part.
- Laser - This power gives the suit itself to create lader that comes out from it's arm part.
- Flight - This ability gives the suit itself to fly.
Hall of Armors
- Mark I - The first armor created by Tony Stark with the help of Ho Yinsen to escape from the Ten Rings.
- Mark II - The second armor created by Tony Stark with the help of an AI named J.A.R.V.I.S. This armor has already have an ability to blast.
- Mark III - The third armor created by Tony Stark with the same upgrade he used for Mark II. This is his second armor to fight with the Ten Rings.
- Mark IV - The fourth armor created by Tony Stark with the same ability with Mark III but the previous armor itself has already a damage.
- Mark V - The fiftth armor created by Tony Stark that has an ability to turn into a suitcase.
- Mark VI - The sixth armor created by Tony Stark that has the same upgrade on the Mark IV armor but has a triangular Arc Reactor.
- Mark VII - The seventh armor created by Tony Stark and was the first suit designed for automatic deployment and assembly. This suit also demonstrated extensive advancements to the suit's flight and weapons systems. When not in use it is stored, and deployed, in a form resembling a cylindrical pod.
- Mark VIII - Mark XLI - These armors were originally a group of remote-controlled Iron Man armors, ranging from Marks VIII to XLI, that served as Iron Man's main combat support team when he was in need of reinforcements in battle.
- Mark XLII - The forty second armor created by Tony Stark that has an ability for automatic deployment and assembly, the suit is composed of several separate sections that can collapse into small pods. Using an independent propulsion system, each section can fly to the user and automatically assemble on their person. The suit can be summoned at any time, responding to impulses relayed by microchips implanted in Tony Stark's left arm.
- Mark XLIII - The forty third armor created by Tony Stark with the same upgrade from the previous armor that has been destroyed during the battle against the Extremis.
- Mark XLIV - Also known as the Hulkbuster or Veronica is the forty fourth armor created by Tony Stark with the help of Bruce Banner. The armor itself has the same upgrade from the previous armor but the size is more bigger than the Hulk.
- Mark XLV - The forty fifth armor created by Tony Stark with the help of his new AI called F.R.I.D.A.Y. since J.A.R.V.I.S. later became the Vision. The armor itself was built with Titanium and Vibranium.
- Mark XLVI - The forty sixth armor created by Tony Stark after the battle against Ultron on Sokovia. The armor itself has the same upgrade from the previous armor. This armor was used to fight Captain America but suddenly he destroyed the suit's Arc Reactor.
- Mark XLVII - The forty seventh armor created by Tony Stark after the battle against Captain America. The suit itself has the same upgrade from ther previous armor since the Arc Reactor was destroyed.